Next-Steps in Therapeutic Shamanism
After completing the college’s First-Step course, these courses are the next step for those who wish to explore therapeutic shamanism and further.
The courses focus on:
- exploring the shamanic practices in detail,
- developing a deep connection with Guides (including Human, Animal Plant and Stone ones),
- finding our own true and authentic – the person we are truly meant to be.
In doing so, as well as being potentially profoundly healing and life-changing, the courses also help people develop a shamanic practice that is both deeply rooted and grounded.
Like the First-Step course, the Next-Steps courses are usually arranged into one or two online sessions a week, with exercises to practice at home. Courses vary in length, depending on the topic being covered. They run at various times of the year, and are repeated on a regular basis. They can be taken in any order.
Study shamanism with us: enrollment Requirements
To study our Next-Step and Further-Steps courses, you must have done the college’s First-Step course first. We regularly get enquiries from people who have trained in shamanism elsewhere and who want to skip the First-Steps course. From experience however, we have found that this is not a good idea, no matter how much prior experience people have. There are three main reasons for this:
If you haven’t done a First-Steps course yet, you can find the details of upcoming shamanism courses here.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
LIVE & PRE-RECORDED ONLINE TRAINING
- Zoom Online Sessions With Founder of Therapeutic Shamanism, Paul Francis.
- Live Shamanic Journeying.
- Study in the Comfort of Your Own Home.
SUPPORT BETWEEN SESSIONS
- Detailed Course Notes.
- Video Recording of Every Class.
- Submit Your Questions for the Next Session and Discuss with Peers.
- Learn at Your Own Pace.
YOUR SHAMANIC TRIBE
- Meet Like Minded People.
- Connect Between Sessions on Website Forum and (optional Signal group).
- Deepen the Connection in Break-Out Rooms During Live Sessions.
all next-step Course Dates & Details
Like the First-Step course, the Next-Steps shamanism courses are usually one online session a week, with exercises to practice at home. Courses vary in length, depending on the topic being covered. They run at various times of the year and are repeated on a regular basis. They can be taken in any order.
To book a course, please log-in to your account. Not sure if you have an account? See our FAQ.
Finding Your Wild Soul
- Six pre-recorded teaching videos with accompanying learning resources. Each of these will be between one to two hours in length. These will be released on Saturdays, November 4, 11, 18, 25, December 2, and 9.
- Four live sessions, focusing on journeying, discussion, and community. These are two hours long, start at 2 pm (UK time), on the following Saturdays: November 11, 18, December 2, and 9.
- A website forum and (an optional) Signal group,
where students can ask questions, discuss topics, share experiences and additional resources, and get support, encouragement, and a sense of community.
The cracks between the worlds
2023 – March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 15 – Saturday, 4pm start (UK time)
Delivered over 6 Saturday meetings, each meeting is between 3½ to 4 hours long.
Learn More about Therapeutic Shamanism
Learn about “Therapeutic Shamanism” through our experiential courses. Browse our course overview and start learning now.
Read the best selling “Therapeutic Shamanism” Series of books. Suitable for both complete beginners and experienced practitioners alike, the books are an apprenticeship for modern times